Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wrapping Up Another One

It's that time of year again. Wrapping up another school year. Hands on teaching ended last Friday. This week is extended time, (movies), with the students while teachers get a block of time to complete mountains of paperwork.

Our work laptops have been worked on and updated in the last few weeks. I've had a lot of glitches with my picture files since. They take up too much memory and I haven't been able to do much at all. I finally gave up and trashed my picture library. Not to worry. They're on a hard drive getting transferred to my external hard drive when we get all our P's and Q's lined up. "When" is the big if but things will die down after school ends.

The Chicklet has been out out for school for the last 10 days. Poor kid has been stuck coming to school with me. Luckily there are other teachers' kids getting hauled in with their parents and the kids are helping, if not hanging out, with each other. The Mall rats are on the loose!

Marissa

1 comment:

  1. I hope as the school year winds down, you will have some time to relax and create. Here's wishing you a wonderful summer.

    ReplyDelete