Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rain, rain, rain

Yes, it's raining. Normally, it wouldn't bug me at all but I was going to have my first gathering in the new courtyard patio. We won't be outside today so I have a lot more house cleaning than I had anticipated. I was the energizer bunny yesterday.

The girls and I are being lazy. I finally remembered I could take the cover off the dog bed and throw it in the washing machine. I did that yesterday. Maybe they don't care about the fresh dog bed smell but I do!

The new steam vac has been staring at me for some time. It made it out of the box after awhile. Yesterday I sat down with the instruction booklet and put that puppy to work. Nice...... clean carpets and rugs in the house. Still have one or two little things to take care of today. Ugh! So much to do. I don't have time to be blogging! Mop!? Where are you?

A few weeks ago, the Chicklet and I arrived home to see a pink sky and double rainbows. Maybe we'll see more when this storm passes.

Marissa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful rainbows. Sorry you did not get to enjoy your patio--it will not be long, however. I keep telling myself that as the snow comes down. Spoil us with another rainbow if and when you catch one!

    ReplyDelete