Wednesday, July 22, 2009

No Juice!

I was about to take a picture of the view outside my window. No signs of the work crew this morning. Turns out my camera battery needs recharging. OOps! My inquiring mind has already made the call. "Where's the humans alarm clock, this morning?" The crew was held up my a burst water pipe somewhere else.

Luckily, I thought to set the alarm before going to sleep last night. It sounds like a work day. NPR on the radio, dogs in my face wondering where breakfast is. It's still in the bag, ladies.

I didn't realize my post last night might be misleading. My deciding to date and going to look for rocks at the local gravel pits are not the same thing. I took the plunge and joined an Internet dating site yesterday. As someone who works with mostly women, ends up in workshops with pretty much all women and hangs out with the mostly female and geriatric crowd at the gym, there isn't a whole lot of testosterone around.

Internet dating has previously had some positive results but it got old awhile back and I went on a hiatus. The hiatus has lasted over two years and it's time to suck it up and get my feet wet again. But first I have to keep my priorities straight-spell correctly, feed the girls, get a haircut and go for a swim.

See ya!
Marissa

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, shucks, so I can't depend on my fine line senses, any more! And I hadn't even got sloshed in the pool!!!!!!!!!!!! Crab Apples! I have one of these trees up north and I love it!!!!! Well, like your landscape artist anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, hee, I like my designer too! It's like us when we meet someone in a class and the creative juices feed off one another.
    M

    ReplyDelete