Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Three Eyed

The Chicklet has been enjoying Girl Scouts day camp. In the meantime, I've been able to spend time focusing on re-arranging my classroom. From Day 1 the floor plan was dictated by a column in a corner of the room that blocked the view to the white board in the front of the room. Can you spell S-T-U-P-I-D???????

My wish was to move the whiteboard to the back of the room providing a clear view. So what if the wall is covered with bulletin boards? Get longer screws, I say. I must have finally said that to the right person because 8 years in my room and it's finally going to happen. YEA!

Moving one thing creates the domino affect. Other bulletin boards, shelves, etc. are getting moved as well. My screwdriver is busy! After that, there's still the normal cleaning up, putting things away, etc.

Speaking of cleaning up....I spent the day home and cleaned, cleaned, cleaned while I waited for an appointment to show up. My glasses have been loose the last couple of days. They kept slipping which was driving me crazy. I tried to adjust them and "crack." Part of the nose piece broke. OOOOOOOOOOOOooohh noooooooooooooooo! Made a beeline to hunt down my contacts. Now one of them is fuzzy. I'm three-eyed, LOL!

At least I managed to swim and keep my contacts!
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment