Monday, June 22, 2009

I'm still here!

If you've been wondering what's going on, I'm still here and still dealing with technical issues. I go from "A" to "B" then don't know how to work with "B." Me and technology-not the best match...

My camera memory card is FULL! I was going to download the pics onto my iMac. It died!!!!!!! My CPR worked wonders on Betty the Dummy but not on an iMac....

Have plenty to share but I'm feeling a bit fidgety. It's swimming season and I snuck in a quick swim this morning between dropping the Chicklet off at camp and heading over to school to work on my classroom. With only 15 minutes before the water aerobics class took over the pool, I might have over did it. I'm feeling my workout in the hips. Even after feeling like my breaststroke was a joke today. I couldn't get in a rhythm.

My classroom was left a mess after school ended. After spending the day in there today, it's more of a disaster zone. I haven't seen so much gray wall since 2001. Cupboards and shelves were moved around. I found lots of "lost" pencil and erasers and dust bunnies... The broom and the screwdriver got equal time today. Tomorrow's goal is to make sense of the upheaval.
Marissa

1 comment:

  1. Ugh-good luck with the computer problems! I feel your pain!!!!

    ReplyDelete