Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Looped No More

In honor of St. Pattys's Day, I'd thought I share a little green inspiration.
The dreaded colonoscopy was yesterday. Geez, what a way to start Spring Break.... The whole thing was a precaution due to some stuff that came up during my annual exam. The Doctor didn't find a thing. "See you in 5 years!"

The staff was great but the process was freaky. I had to sign paperwork giving Power of Attorney and rights to make medical decisions on my behalf. I know it's standard but it's not anything that's going thru my head from day to day.

The Chicklet went to camp at school and my former partner in crime, Ms. N, was my chauffer. Thank You! She made sure I made it home OK, and off to bed I went.

Soup and salad at the Olive Garden never tasted so good. Oh wait, it always tastes good. The Chicklet and I had a perfect dinner. It hit the spot.

We spent the rest of the evening cutting and gluing. The Chicklet worked on some cards and I finished the coolest Perpetual Calendar. I'll post pics later.

Happy St. Patty's Day! Marissa

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are ok, Marissa!!! Happy St Patrick's Day, to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that's over! Actually it was a good way to start spring break since now it is all over and you don't have to think about it anymore. Looking forward to more of your very cool spring break photos! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete