Friday, August 1, 2008

Every "Inchie" Matters

The Inchies were due today-All done! Whew! Above are my "Metal" inchies.

Blue-Martha Stewart packaging for the background, stamped. Painted wooden eggs.
Notion-Lace on painted chipboard, buttons.
Pink-napkin background with a painted layer of pink Stickles. Sanded and stamped bra metal, hardware with ribbon run through it.
Yellow-flocked yellow cardstock, gem brads.
Violet-1'' glass mirrors stamped with Staz-On, rhinestones
Green- stamped brown cardstock, stamped and embossed green m&m. Feeling "frisky?"
Red-Painted and stamped chipboard, silk flower leaf, glass ladybug bead.My speed0meter read 100,000 earlier this week. Not feeling too wordy tonight because I'm packed up and ready to go meet the gal pals at a local resort for the weekend. I think I'm the last one to arrive. It took me longer to label my inchies and actually didn't finish getting my name on 4 groups of them before I had to turn them in. I'll be getting my hand slapped later. But it's the Inchies that matter most and overall mine are top notch. After all the work and effort I don't feel one bit conceited saying that.

Things may be quiet this week. I'll be caught up with the Gal Pals and then I dive in head first with Art Unraveled. There are still open workshops. Sign up! Join us!

4 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful. Have a blast this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again and again what you are able to accomplish is amazing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You SHOULD be proud of those inchies. They are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure glad you're in our inchie swap, Marissa!
    Those are beautiful and I hope no animals were harmed in the making of them...lol

    Gale

    ReplyDelete