Sunday, April 13, 2008

Winding Down

Whew! It's been a hectic weekend and it feels like it's starting to wind down. Taking a little break sitting outside with some coffee at my neighborhood coffee spot, Grinders. It's supposed to reach 90 plus degrees today but it's breezy so I'm taking advantage of the shade.

I'll be picking the Chicklet up in a bit. I'm sure she'll be dog tired after her weekend retreat in the mountains with her Hebrew school group. I've been running around since last weekend and ended up turning the lights off by 10:30 last night. Now I want to take my time to go to Home Depot to get a loooooooong measuring tape I'll use to measure my property for the landscape design class homework. Wonder if the Chicklet will be up to it.

Time to go get her.

Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment