Thursday, April 10, 2008

Goodies

New toys!
Didn't get these photographed and posted until today. Thursdays are usually a marathon but Music, Art and PE actually had a lunch break today! The three of us make an effort to try and have lunch together once a week. Sometimes we're lucky enough to have our band teacher join us, which he did today. There is an upside to this crazy schedule this week.

As promised-these are the new 7 Gypsies ATC Sleeves that I purchased at Frenzy Stamper last Friday, (10 per package, $3.00). I'm at school and my ATCs are at home so I couldn't slip one in to show how it looked but hopefully, this gives you an idea.I took these out of the box and tried them out. A set of 9 stencils from Tattered Angels ($20.50) from Creative Quest in Glendale.
This was them fresh out of the box. I just played with a couple so they're not so clean anymore. They're going to be a nice addition to my stencil collection.

Two of my sisters arrived in town today. One from Utah and another from Georgia by way of Texas. The Chicklet and I are meeting them for dinner. Later this weekend, my bestest pal from high school is stopping thru before heading to L.A.

It's going to be a busy, busy weekend. I'll be running around doing laundry, cleaning house and buying groceries and I still haven't done all my homework for my two classes. Yikes! And I thought I was going to have a relaxing Friday night to myself with the Chicklet away on a retreat.

Marissa

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh, I want some of those stencils - can't wait to see what you do with them! (I want them, I want them!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I like them too. I haven't found any new product that I like in months. Thanks for sharing them. Sandy.

    ReplyDelete