Friday, May 14, 2010

Another Busy Weekend...

...is coming up. We have a couple of Girls Scout activities to keep us busy. A day of scrapbooking our memeories from this year and a visit to the Science Center. Everyone laughs at me when I say my two least favorite places are the Zoo and the Science Center. Why? 'Cuz they're full of kids!!!!! So where was I two weeks ago? The Zoo! And this weekend I'll be at the Science Center...

I love my kiddos but after a whole week with kids everywhere, the thought of more of them with tired parents letting them run wild...I cringe! We'll see how well I do, lol.

I'm still trying to figure out how I ended up being co-leader but our troop leader is great and we've become good friends. It sure makes it a lot easier and is probably why I don't mind visiting crowded spots. She hates driving downtown and I hate dealing with crowds. We make a great pair!

No comments:

Post a Comment