Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

A much anticipated visit from a high school friend was finally going to happen. Then it didn't. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....disappointment. Luckily the lovely SindeeLoo was game to join us for another visit to the Desert Botanical Garden. I was just there two weeks ago. Still took another 200+pics!
Gorgeous day. Not too hot. Clouds formed a backdrop.
"The Ice cubes" as one garden visitor put it. There's still another month and a half to see the Chihuly sculptures. I have to make an evening visit. Everyone who's gone raves about it.
We had some fun at the butterfly exhibit.
I especially like the "Chicklet Butterfly."
Prickley Pear cactus in full bloom.
The Chicklet wanted to have her photo taken in front of the agave blooms.
Although we've visted the Chihulys a couple of times before, the garden in full bloom provides a whole new background.

It was a good Friday.
Marissa

1 comment:

  1. naturally you picked the CRAPPIEST pic of me ... I'm not even looking at the camera!! Bring the photos over and I will load them on my computer ...

    SindeeLoooooo

    ReplyDelete