Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good Bye 2008!!!

The Chicklet was reading the comics this morning. She asked me to explain one. It was about a Chinese Jew who was confused about which New Year to celebrate. I'm not even Chinese but I'm already confused!

My spiritual new year is on Rosh Hashana. It comes at a time when it finally cools down here in Phoenix. The school year is young. There's a sense of anticipation and joy for the holiday followed by time to reflect for the year passed. There is a sense of change, literally, in the air...

In two hours 2008 will be history. There's a couple of things I said good-bye to this year. I'm hoping my vacuum isn't one of them!

On my list of New year's Resolutions for 2009:
Laugh
Enjoy every minute of motherhood. I really am blessed with this Chicklet!Love-even if I do it a little strange and backwards!

Oh yeah, and keep the dishes cleaned OR take up plate stacking...

Happy New Year!

Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment