Friday, October 10, 2008

Two weeks later.....

Finally some pics of my collage/waxed project from Mike Putman's class 2 weeks ago at Mystic Paper in Mesa.
It was a great class as always with Mike. Lots of technique, plenty of opportunity to stretch the imagination, LOTs of goodies to choose from and I finished everything before leaving! Yea!
I've been working on some collages for a Halloween swap the last couple of weeks. I signed up for two pages and am making 33 of each. Busy, busy, FUN! Between the High Holidays, crazy projects in the classroom and working in the studio at night, blogging has been put on the back burner.

The kids just left for the weekend and I'm still working on my lunch. There was a lot to cram in today.
Have a great weekend!

Marissa

1 comment:

  1. love the project!! and what are the 2 pages you are doing for a swap? I wana see ... post some pictures, please?

    SindeeLoooooo

    ReplyDelete