Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Eye Candy

I'm at school and don't have the name of all the wonderfully talented artists who made these pages. Of the 33 or so pages made for the Halloween Swap these are just a few that I fell in love with. The above page uses painted embossed wallpaper for a background and layers of collage elements.
Simple and adorable. I love the kitty and especially the off kilter the "BOO" with buttons.
Funny! What a smile! The distressed painted background had us all oooohing and ahhhing!
Love the textures, love the shoes. I can hear kids singing,"Trick or treat, smell my feet...."
Rosie Posie's Trick AND Treat splendor!!!!!!! Amazing!!!! I'll have to check the Chicklet's candy real close for any of these kinds of goodies.

Marissa

3 comments:

  1. I love these pages! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss M:

    Your book is WONDERFUL!

    It was SUCH a pleasure taking the class with you yesterday afternoon. I was so inspired that I came home and miraculously cut off the spine to The Three Little Bears and screwed a 7 Gypsies door knob onto it. I plan on doing something with the book as soon as I complete the one we started yesterday in class.

    I am HOOKED. ;)

    ReplyDelete