Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hanging out...

The Freia Meister
The Maica Monster
...with these two fuzzy, hairy ones. The Chicklet has been under the weather so I've been home with her today and yesterday. Took her to the doctor this morning. Heartburn... Not the first time it's been a problem. Looks like we're going to have to make some dietary changes. Something else is happening. The weather is changing. I was outside last night and it felt refreshing, not stifling. Another sign? The water is cool coming out of the tap. Funny but true.

I look forward to this time of year. Being outdoors becomes enjoyable again. The Audubon Center here in Phoenix is having their monthly volunteer Saturday coming up. I've been waiting since summer to participate.I wandered around the grounds and took some pics during two visits.By the pond
Looking forward to cooler temperatures!
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment