Saturday, January 16, 2010

Tonight I'll Sleep

There's been a lot going on and also had a lot on my mind. Been missing out on my beauty sleep. Everyone survived the school week. No more events involving police, media or fire fighters this week. Fine with me.

Finally met up with RV Guy for the first time in 3 weeks. He's got a lot going on with his job. Not good stuff... We did get a chance to talk. It was good, it was a relief. We're in a good place again. In a way it feels like one part of our relationship is over but we're experiencing a new beginning. I'm not sure what that's going to be. It's better than where we were.

Took an Art Journaling class with Dina Wakley at Creative Quest today. Great class. I took a class with her a few years ago and really enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to the next class with her later this week.

She gave us 5 sheets of watercolor paper to work on today. I took a brand new journal I had bought after seeing Dina's journal. The paper has so much cotton rag in it that it practically felt like fabric. It has a great hand.

I have a plan for this journal. I'll share some pics soon. For now, I'm ready to sleep.
God natt,
Marissa

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got some sleep!
    Glad you talked to the RV man!
    Glad you took a fun class and are now creating something beautiful!
    Glad for you things are smooth again right now!

    ReplyDelete