Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Spring Cleaning

It's officially HOT outside. Regularly 3 digits now but on the calendar it's still Spring. While the Chicklet was enjoying her day at camp, I was sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, mopping and getting laundry done.

I've walked passed so many messes and dust bunnies for weeks but now I'm on break and at home so that I have to look at them. Plus I was stuck at home waiting for repair guy to work on the evap. Can't live without cooling but I hate using the A/C if I don't have to. My electric bill is going to be high this month, ugh! The evap is still not fixed and am going to be at home Friday waiting for the repair guy again. 'Wonder what I'm cleaning up then?

It's time to tackle the mess in the studio too. The worst part about cleaning the studio is figuring out where everything is afterwards! That's happened each time I've cleaned up and rearranged things. I'm making BIG labels for everything this time.

Time for a snack before swimming lessons. Don't know if I'll swim or read the new O magazine while the Chicklet swims. I know what I should do....exercise and work on my tan.

Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment